Be smart when buying electronics with all these Black Friday & Xmas sales– the cheapest computer isn’t always the best computer and that goes with many other items as well. You can always text, message or call me to ask my opinion on what might be the best for you, versus some quick sale dude who wants to bump up his commission cheque.
- Windows GravityRAT Malware Now Also Targets macOS and Android Devices
- How to Properly Disable Microsoft OneDrive in Windows
- Want to know all about rechargeable batteries…what is a 18650 or 14500…. well read on.
- What 5G Means for Apple’s iPhone 12
- What Is UWB and Why Are Apple and Samsung Suddenly So Interested In It?